Our Sekumpul Waterfall and Lemukih Village trekking trip is a fantastic full day trip that explores the nature of northern Bali. The area is roughly a 2 1/2 hour drive away from the Kuta/Seminyak/Canggu area. We will guide you to the most beautiful and tallest hidden waterfall on the island and you get to visit the traditional village of Lemukih.
We will be trekking along the rice terraces and green hills enjoying the beautiful views in this mountainous area. During the 4-5 hour trek you will have the opportunity to jump into the crystal clear waters of waterfalls and enjoy natural slides formed through the power of the water. Along the way you will walk through numerous rice terraces in this area.
You will also be able to swim in the natural spring water at the top of a waterfall. This is the only waterfall formed from a natural spring.
There are a total of 8 waterfalls in the area. There are twin and also triple waterfalls that we will visit.
- Activities Level : Medium – Difficult
- Trekking Duration: 5 hours
All Inclusive Prices
- Price IDR 900 K per person/minimum booking is 2 people.
- Price IDR 800 K per person for 3-4 people
- Price IDR 700 K per person for 5-6 people
- Contact us for pricing of groups up to 18 people or more